Top New Mexico Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top special education public schools in New Mexico, serving 520 students.
- Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Mexico state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top New Mexico Special Education Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Las Cruces Arrowhead Park Medical Academy 3600 Arrowhead Drive
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Grades: 9-10 | 112 students
- Albuquerque Highland Autism Center 4700 Coal Se
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Grades: K-12 | 27 students
- Santa Fe Mandela International Magnet (mims) Middle School 1720 Llano Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Grades: 7-9 | 144 students
- Deming My Little School 905 South Zinc
Deming, NM 88030
Grades: PK | 90 students
- Alamogordo Nm School For Blind And Visually Impaired 1900 North White Sands
Alamogordo, NM 88310
Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
- Cerrillos North Central Region 1000 E Butler Ave
Cerrillos, NM 87010
Grades: K-12 | n/a students
- Cerrillos Southeast Region 1200 W Speedway
Cerrillos, NM 87010
Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.