New York Center For Autism Charter School
New York Center For Autism Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 1%)
New York Center For Autism Charter School's student population of 33 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
The diversity score of New York Center For Autism Charter School is 0.69, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.71. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)(14-15)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)(14-15)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York Center For Autism Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to New York Center For Autism Charter School is Judith S Kaye High School (0.2 miles away)
The nearest middle school and elementary school is Middle School 224 Manhattan East School For Arts & Academics (0.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Middle School 224 Manhattan East School For Arts & Academics Grades: 6-8 | 174 students
410 E 100th St
New York, NY 10029
(212) 860-6047 0 6-8 174
- New York P.S. 50 Vito Marcantonio Grades: K-8 | 252 students
433 E 100th St
New York, NY 10029
(212) 860-5976 0 K-8 252
- New York Renaissance School Of The Arts Grades: 6-8 | 146 students
319 E 117th St
New York, NY 10035
(212) 534-6072 0 6-8 146
- New York Judith S Kaye High School Grades: 9-12 | 56 students
321 E 96th St
New York, NY 10128
(212) 369-1509 0.2 9-12 56
Learn more about the debate behind private school vouchers and whether they are a viable public school alternative for your child.
Listen to both sides of the debate to decide if cell phones should be allowed or banned in public schools.
Learn about how class size reduction is funded on the federal level.