Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 top public schools in Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, serving 4,220 students.
- Public school in Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District have an average math proficiency score of 81% (versus New York public school average of 52%), and reading proficiency score of 67% (versus 50% New York statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 20% of public schools in New York.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Asian) , which is less than the New York public school average of 56% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the New York public school average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District|
|School District Website||http://www.fmschools.org|
|School District Phone Number||(315)692-1200|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 12|
|2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|# of Schools||6 Schools||4,846 Schools|
|# of Students||4,220 Students||2,717,113 Students|
|# of Teachers||294 Teachers||199,476 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 778 school districts in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 97% has increased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 Students||18,291 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||396 Students||246,860 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||128 Students||720,716 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||133 Students||472,509 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||3,460 Students||1,192,528 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 Students||6,814 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||94 Students||59,407 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||51,405|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||258||194,935|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||300||200,774|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||272||202,983|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||324||203,716|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||316||203,898|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||324||201,083|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||307||197,218|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||322||197,886|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||342||199,849|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||365||218,537|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||332||211,645|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||375||196,872|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||356||193,348|
|# of Ungraded Students:||27||42,964|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,325 in this school district is less than the state average of $31,520. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,953 is less than the state average of $32,967. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|Total Revenue||$75 MM||$29 MM|
|Spending||$69 MM||$30 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,325||$31,520|
|Spending / Student||$15,953||$32,967|
Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency | NY School Rank)
- Manlius Enders Road Elementary School 4725 Enders Rd
Manlius, NY 13104
Grades: K-4 | 600 students
- Fayetteville Fayetteville Elementary School 704 S Manlius St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Grades: K-4 | 472 students
- Fayetteville Mott Road Elementary School 7173 Mott Rd
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Grades: K-4 | 402 students
- Fayetteville Wellwood Middle School 700 S Manlius St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Grades: 5-8 | 651 students
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.