Global Community Charter School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Global Community Charter School District serving 441 students in New York, New York.
- Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the New York state average of 56%.
Global Community Charter School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- New York Global Community Charter School 2350 5th Ave
New York, NY 10037
Grades: K-5 | 441 students
|School District Name||Global Community Charter School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||441 students|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a|
|# of Male Students||207 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||234 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||290 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||132 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||10 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||73|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Global Community Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 901 school districts in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||10-14%|
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.