Top Hamilton County Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 top public schools in Hamilton County, New York, serving 428 students.
- Hamilton County, NY public schools have a diversity score of 0.11, which is lower than the New York average of 0.39.
- Minority enrollment is 4% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 5:1.
Top Hamilton County Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Indian Lake Indian Lake Central School6345 Nys Rt 30
Indian Lake, NY 12842
Grades: PK-12 | 116 students
- Inlet Inlet Elementary School220 Rt 28
Inlet, NY 13360
Grades: PK-6 | 15 students
- Speculator Lake Pleasant School120 Elm Lake Rd
Speculator, NY 12164
Grades: PK-9 | 85 students
- Long Lake Long Lake Central School20 School Ln
Long Lake, NY 12847
Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
- Wells Wells School1571 State Rt 30
Wells, NY 12190
Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.