Lake Pleasant School
- Lake Pleasant School's student population of 85 students has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Pleasant School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1826 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LAKE PLEASANT CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wells Wells School Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
1571 State Rt 30
Wells, NY 12190
(518)924-6000 11.6 PK-12 149
- Indian Lake Indian Lake Central School Grades: PK-12 | 116 students
6345 Nys Rt 30
Indian Lake, NY 12842
(518)648-5024 19.8 PK-12 116
- Northville Northville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 196 students
131 S 3rd St
Northville, NY 12134
(518)863-7000 21.4 PK-5 196
- Northville Edinburg Common School Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
4 Johnson Rd
Northville, NY 12134
(518)863-8412 22.9 PK-6 77
- North Creek Johnsburg Central School Grades: PK-12 | 336 students
165 Main St
North Creek, NY 12853
(518)251-3504 23.0 PK-12 336
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.