Inlet Elementary School
- Inlet Elementary School's student population of 15 students has declined by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Inlet Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2111 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||INLET COMMON SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Old Forge Town Of Webb School Grades: K-12 | 250 students
3002 Main St
Old Forge, NY 13420
(315)369-3222 7.4 K-12 250
- Long Lake Long Lake Central School Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
20 School Ln
Long Lake, NY 12847
(518)624-2147 24.0 PK-12 63
- Indian Lake Indian Lake Central School Grades: PK-12 | 116 students
6345 Nys Rt 30
Indian Lake, NY 12842
(518)648-5024 26.8 PK-12 116
- Speculator Lake Pleasant School Grades: PK-9 | 85 students
120 Elm Lake Rd
Speculator, NY 12164
(518)548-7571 27.2 PK-9 85
- Port Leyden Port Leyden Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 202 students
3336 Lincoln St
Port Leyden, NY 13433
(315)348-2660 29.9 PK-4 202
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.