Sagaponack Common School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Sagaponack Common School District, serving 9 students.
- public school in Sagaponack Common School District have a diversity score of 0.35, which is less than the New York public school average of 0.71.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New York public school average of 57% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the New York public school average of 13:1.
|School District Name||Sagaponack Common School District|
|School District Website||http://www.sagaponackschool.com|
|School District Phone Number||(631)537-0651|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 03|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|# of Schools||1 School||4,796 Schools|
|# of Students||9 Students||2,697,340 Students|
|# of Teachers||2 Teachers||204,832 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||13:1|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||18,915 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||250,784 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 Students||726,968 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||462,099 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||7 Students||1,167,330 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||6,859 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||64,385 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||51,929|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1||192,603|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||4||196,765|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||3||197,986|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||1||200,330|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||201,696|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||202,891|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||199,155|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||197,065|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||198,053|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||218,199|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||211,573|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||194,547|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||193,423|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||41,125|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $143,545 is higher than the state average of $32,776. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $135,455 is higher than the state average of $34,144. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$29 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$30 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$143,545||$32,776|
|Spending / Student||$135,455||$34,144|
Sagaponack Common School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Sagaponack School400 Main St
Sagaponack, NY 11962
Grades: K-3 | 9 students
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.