Niobrara County High School
- Niobrara County High School's student population of 325 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Niobrara County High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#289 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Niobrara County #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lusk Lusk Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 264 students
425 S. Maple
Lusk, WY 82225
(307)334-2224 0.6 6-8 264
- Lance Creek Lance Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 4 students
325 20 Mile Road
Lance Creek, WY 82222
(307)334-3403 23.1 K-8 4
- Harrison Harrison Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
240 West 3rd St
Harrison, NE 69346
(308)668-2336 29.6 PK-8 56
- Harrison Sioux County High School Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
Harrison, NE 69346
(308)668-2415 29.8 9-12 28
- Douglas Shawnee Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 11 students
1218 Us Hwy 18/20
Douglas, WY 82633
(307)358-3278 32.8 K-8 11
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.