Cardinal Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Cardinal Charter School District serving 927 students in Cary, North Carolina.
- Minority enrollment is 48% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the North Carolina state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 16:1.
Cardinal Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cary Cardinal Charter 1020 St. Charles Place
Cary, NC 27513
Grades: K-7 | 927 students
|School District Name||Cardinal Charter School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||927|
|# of Teachers||55|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17|
|# of Male Students||368|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||559|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||76|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||81|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||95|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||478|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||100|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||94|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||124|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||121|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||121|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||117|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||98|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||122|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||118|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||106|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Cardinal Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.