North Central High School
- North Central High School's student population of 283 students has declined by 41% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 32% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Central High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1627 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northeast Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shelburn Northeast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 205 students
620 North Washington Street
Shelburn, IN 47879
(812)397-5390 3.0 6-8 205
- Hymera Northeast East Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 138 students
502 N Vine St
Hymera, IN 47855
(812)383-4671 5.5 PK-5 138
- Sullivan Sullivan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 604 students
351 W Frakes St
Sullivan, IN 47882
(812)268-3341 7.9 PK-5 604
- Sullivan Sullivan Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 288 students
415 W Frakes St
Sullivan, IN 47882
(812)268-4000 7.9 6-8 288
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.