Top Nelson County Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top public schools in Nelson County, North Dakota, serving 421 students.
- Nelson County, ND public schools have a diversity score of 0.16, which is lower than the North Dakota average of 0.37.
- The most diverse school district in Nelson County is Lakota 66 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 10% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Top Nelson County Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mcville Dakota Prairie Elementary School101 Nyhus Ave
Mcville, ND 58254
Grades: PK-6 | 143 students
- Petersburg Dakota Prairie High School518 4th St
Petersburg, ND 58272
Grades: 7-12 | 117 students
- Lakota Lakota Elementary School316 E Ave East
Lakota, ND 58344
Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
- Lakota Lakota High School500 Main St N
Lakota, ND 58344
Grades: 7-12 | 81 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.