North Harrison Middle School
- North Harrison Middle School's student population of 561 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||561 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Harrison Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#469 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Harrison Com Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ramsey North Harrison High School Grades: 9-12 | 694 students
1070 Hwy 64 Nw
Ramsey, IN 47166
(812)347-2741 0.1 9-12 694
- Ramsey North Harrison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 578 students
1115 W Whiskey Run Rd Nw
Ramsey, IN 47166
(812)347-2419 0.4 PK-5 578
- Palmyra Morgan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 426 students
12225 Hwy 135 Ne
Palmyra, IN 47164
(812)364-6138 4.4 PK-5 426
- Milltown East Crawford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 310 students
518 Speed Rd
Milltown, IN 47145
(812)633-4335 7.6 PK-5 310
- Corydon Corydon Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 630 students
125 Beechmont Dr
Corydon, IN 47112
(812)738-4183 7.9 PK-3 630
It's a tiny town school with a cult mentality. Never hiring outside of their group. All related. Teacher's & Aides freehanded to do whatever they please with kids. Too much in-house fighting amongst staff on campus. None of them would hold a job in a real city & state. Ridiculous backwoods mentality. What a shame in 2008 to see this exist!
- Posted by Parent - Coyot
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.