North Johnston Middle School
- North Johnston Middle School's student population of 572 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Johnston Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Johnston County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Micro Micro Elementary School Grades: 1-5
301 E Main St
Micro, NC 27555
(919)965-3323 0.1 1-5 n/a
- Kenly North Johnston High School Grades: 9-12 | 794 students
5915 Us Hwy 301 N
Kenly, NC 27542
(919)284-2031 2.2 9-12 794
- Selma Selma Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 573 students
1533 Hwy 301 N
Selma, NC 27576
(919)965-2555 4.0 5-8 573
- Pine Level Micro-pine Level Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
304 West Blanche Street, Po Bo
Pine Level, NC 27568
(919)965-3323 4.1 K-5 613
- Selma Selma Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 882 students
311 W Richardson St
Selma, NC 27576
(919)965-3361 4.7 PK-4 882
I the the Quality of the academic programs are good for the the students . and the misic class class is also a good class so the students have something to learn about music and the art and sport class is good to because the art class they can learn diffentine thing about art. and the sport class class is good to they can go out side and be in the sun and make the school proud of there sports class.the award thing they can be proud of tthem self anf know that they are doing good at something they like to do.i think the parent should be in involvement in the school because they need to know how there kids are doing in school and know what they are doing in there class.
- Posted by Parent - barba
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.