North Johnston Middle School
- North Johnston Middle School's student population of 572 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Johnston Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Johnston County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Micro Micro Elementary School Grades: 1-5
301 E Main St
Micro, NC 27555
(919)965-3323 0.1 1-5 n/a
- Kenly North Johnston High School Grades: 9-12 | 794 students
5915 Us Hwy 301 N
Kenly, NC 27542
(919)284-2031 2.2 9-12 794
- Selma Selma Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 573 students
1533 Hwy 301 N
Selma, NC 27576
(919)965-2555 4.0 5-8 573
- Pine Level Micro-pine Level Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
304 West Blanche Street, Po Bo
Pine Level, NC 27568
(919)965-3323 4.1 K-5 613
- Selma Selma Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 882 students
311 W Richardson St
Selma, NC 27576
(919)965-3361 4.7 PK-4 882
I the the Quality of the academic programs are good for the the students . and the misic class class is also a good class so the students have something to learn about music and the art and sport class is good to because the art class they can learn diffentine thing about art. and the sport class class is good to they can go out side and be in the sun and make the school proud of there sports class.the award thing they can be proud of tthem self anf know that they are doing good at something they like to do.i think the parent should be in involvement in the school because they need to know how there kids are doing in school and know what they are doing in there class.
- Posted by Parent - barba
We report on Hawaii’s stellar progress in its Race to the Top efforts and how the support of one philanthropic organization on the Islands is contributing to that success.
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
We offer tips to help parents find the best fit in public education for their children, as well as how to know which public school their children should attend based on location.