Benson Middle School
- Benson Middle School's student population of 487 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Benson Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1843 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Johnston County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Benson Benson Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 624 students
2040 Hwy 50 N
Benson, NC 27504
(919)894-4233 1.6 PK-4 624
- Dunn Dunn Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 360 students
1301 Meadowlark Road
Dunn, NC 28334
(910)892-1016 6.0 6-8 360
- Benson Meadow School Grades: PK-8 | 620 students
7507 Nc Hwy 50 S
Benson, NC 27504
(919)894-4226 6.6 PK-8 620
- Four Oaks Four Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1087 students
180 Hatcher St
Four Oaks, NC 27524
(919)963-2165 7.0 PK-5 1087
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.