North Moore High School
- North Moore High School's student population of 578 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||578 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Moore High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1076 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Moore County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Robbins Elise Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 207 students
180 W Elm St
Robbins, NC 27325
(910)948-2421 0.5 6-8 207
- Robbins Robbins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 456 students
268 Rushwood Rd
Robbins, NC 27325
(910)948-2411 0.9 PK-5 456
- Bennett Highfalls Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 263 students
1220 Nc Hwy 22
Bennett, NC 27208
(910)464-3600 5.3 K-8 263
- Seagrove Westmoore Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 311 students
2159 Nc Hwy 705
Seagrove, NC 27341
(910)464-3401 7.1 K-8 311
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.