Robbins Elementary School
- Robbins Elementary School's student population of 456 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robbins Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2203 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Moore County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Robbins North Moore High School Grades: 9-12 | 578 students
1504 North Moore Rd
Robbins, NC 27325
(910)464-3105 0.9 9-12 578
- Robbins Elise Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 207 students
180 W Elm St
Robbins, NC 27325
(910)948-2421 1.3 6-8 207
- Bennett Highfalls Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 263 students
1220 Nc Hwy 22
Bennett, NC 27208
(910)464-3600 5.1 K-8 263
- Seagrove Westmoore Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 311 students
2159 Nc Hwy 705
Seagrove, NC 27341
(910)464-3401 8.0 K-8 311
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.