Northview Elementary School
- Northview Elementary School's student population of 718 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||718 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northview Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince George's County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowie Hear Hills Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 387 students
12605 Heming Ln
Bowie, MD 20716
(301)805-2730 0.9 2-5 387
- Bowie Kenilworth Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 327 students
12520 Kembridge Dr
Bowie, MD 20715
(301)805-6600 1.3 K-5 327
- Bowie C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional Center Grades: K-12 | 103 students
15542 Peach Walker Dr
Bowie, MD 20716
(301)390-0200 1.5 K-12 103
- Bowie Tall Oaks High School Grades: 11-12 | 75 students
2112 Church Rd
Bowie, MD 20721
(301)390-0230 1.7 11-12 75
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.