Constellation : Lorain Community Middle School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Constellation : Lorain Community Middle School District serving 131 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Constellation : Lorain Community Middle School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cleveland Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Middle School 1110 W 4th St
Cleveland, OH 44134
Grades: 5-8 | 131 students
|School District Name||Constellation : Lorain Community Middle School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||131|
|# of Teachers||13|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10|
|# of Male Students||57|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||74|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||44|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||33|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||48|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Constellation : Lorain Community Middle School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,295 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,008 is less than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,295||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$10,008||$11,580|
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.