Ohlone Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 483 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 48% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Ohlone Elementary School?
483 students attend Ohlone Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
37% of Ohlone Elementary School students are Asian, 26% of students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Black, 15% of students are Two or more races, and 7% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ohlone Elementary School?
Ohlone Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Ohlone Elementary School offer ?
Ohlone Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Ohlone Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities