74011 Oklahoma Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 top public middle schools in 74011, Oklahoma, serving 1,563 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 74011 have a diversity score of 0.36, which is lower than the Oklahoma average of 0.47.
- Minority enrollment is 35% (majority Hispanic and American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 18:1.
74011, OK Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
74011, Oklahoma Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Broken Arrow Indian Springs Elementary School (Closed 2014)
Grades: PK-5 | 478 students 8800 South Fawnwood Court
Broken Arrow, OK 74011
(918)259-4410 PK-5 478
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.