Olympia North Elementary School
- Olympia North Elementary School's student population of 295 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Olympia North Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1106 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Olympia CUSD 16 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlock Carlock Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 101 students
301 W Washington St
Carlock, IL 61725
(309)557-4412 4.2 K-5 101
- Congerville Congerville Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 90 students
310 E Kauffman St
Congerville, IL 61729
(309)448-2347 6.3 K-4 90
- Normal Parkside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 342 students
1900 W College Ave
Normal, IL 61761
(309)557-4422 7.8 K-5 342
- Normal Normal Community West High School Grades: 9-12 | 1620 students
501 N Parkside Rd
Normal, IL 61761
(309)557-4402 7.9 9-12 1620
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.