Amity 4j School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 top public middle schools in Amity 4j School District, serving 234 students.
- Public middle school in Amity 4j School District have an average math proficiency score of 22% (versus Oregon public middle school average of 41%), and reading proficiency score of 45% (versus 55% Oregon statewide average). This district's average middle school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public middle schools in Oregon.
- Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Hispanic) , which is less than the Oregon public middle school average of 35% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the Oregon public middle school average of 20:1.
|School District Name||Amity 4j School District|
|School District Website||http://www.amity.k12.or.us|
|School District Phone Number||(503)835-2171|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||456 Schools|
|# of Students||234 Students||176,984 Students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teachers||8,990 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||20:1|
- Amity 4j School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 186 school districts in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 70-74% has decreased from 75-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 Students||2,954 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||7,006 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||38 Students||35,497 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 Student||4,649 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||177 Students||114,944 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||1,159 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 Students||10,709 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||5,006|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||5,345|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||5,452|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||5,685|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||6,213|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2||6,579|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||62||36,634|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||63||43,770|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||70||43,516|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||6||4,120|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||7||4,482|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||9||4,538|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||15||5,643|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,684 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,340. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,561 is less than the state average of $11,381. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,684||$11,340|
|Spending / Student||$8,561||$11,381|
Amity 4j School District Public Middle Schools (2020)
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.