Top Wheeler County Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 top public elementary schools in Wheeler County, Oregon, serving 534 students.
- Wheeler County, OR public schools have a diversity score of 0.34, which is lower than the Oregon average of 0.37.
- Minority enrollment is 20% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 18:1.
Top Wheeler County Public Elementary Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Fossil Fossil Charter School 600 B St
Fossil, OR 97830
Grades: K-12 | 423 students
- Mitchell Mitchell School340 Se High St
Mitchell, OR 97750
Grades: K-12 | 65 students
- Spray Spray School303 Park Ave
Spray, OR 97874
Grades: K-12 | 46 students
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.