Osage High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 647 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 10% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Osage High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Osage High School's ranking?
Osage High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Osage High School?
The graduation rate of Osage High School is 95%, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Osage High School?
647 students attend Osage High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Osage High School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Osage High School?
Osage High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Osage High School offer ?
Osage High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Osage High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities