Osage Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 474 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 42% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Osage Middle School?
474 students attend Osage Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Osage Middle School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Osage Middle School?
Osage Middle School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Osage Middle School offer ?
Osage Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Osage Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities