Owen County Elementary/primary School
Owen County Elementary/primary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Owen County Elementary/primary School's student population of 780 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||780 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Owen County Elementary/primary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#600 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Owen County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Owenton Maurice Bowling Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 543 students
2380 Hwy 22 E
Owenton, KY 40359
(502)484-5701 0.0 5-8 543
- Owenton Owen County High School Grades: 9-12 | 581 students
2340 Hwy 22 E
Owenton, KY 40359
(502)484-5509 0.4 9-12 581
- Williamstown Mason-corinth Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
225 Heekin Rd.
Williamstown, KY 41097
(859)824-9510 13.0 PK-5 348
- Pleasureville Eastern Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 203 students
6928 Bethlehem Rd
Pleasureville, KY 40057
(502)845-8640 14.3 PK-5 203
- Dry Ridge Grant County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1140 students
715 Warsaw Road
Dry Ridge, KY 41035
(859)824-9739 14.8 9-12 1140
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.