Oxford Day Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 103 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Oxford Day Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oxford Day Academy's ranking?
Oxford Day Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Oxford Day Academy?
103 students attend Oxford Day Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of Oxford Day Academy students are Hispanic, 17% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oxford Day Academy?
Oxford Day Academy has a student ration of 17:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Oxford Day Academy offer ?
Oxford Day Academy offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Oxford Day Academy part of?
Oxford Day Academy is part of Oxford Day Academy School District.
Review Oxford Day Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities