Pacheco Elementary School
Pacheco Elementary School serves 512 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Pacheco Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 57% (which is higher than the California state average of 40%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 55% (which is higher than the California state average of 51%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).
Pacheco Elementary School's student population of 512 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Pacheco Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,659 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Pacheco Elementary School is 0.53, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (CA)
Overall Testing Rank
#2468 out of 9659 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) NCES, CA Dept. of Education
Review Pacheco Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
New York City Schools: Graduation Rates Up
We explore some of the possible reasons behind the higher graduation rates in New York and across the country.
New York City Schools: Programs to Feed Low-Income Kids
We take a closer look at the nutrition center in the country’s largest school district and what it does to ensure low-income kids get the nutrition they need throughout the year.
School Safety: Shootings
Teachers and parents must be prepared for anything that impacts the safety of our young people.