Paint Branch Elementary School
- Paint Branch Elementary School's student population of 357 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paint Branch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#1141 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince George's County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- College Park Berwyn Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 485 students
6200 Pontiac St
College Park, MD 20740
(240)684-6210 1.0 PK-6 485
- Hyattsville University Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 555 students
4315 Underwood St
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301)985-1898 1.4 PK-6 555
- Hyattsville College Park Academy Grades: 6-10 | 552 students
7501 Adelphi Rd
Hyattsville, MD 20783
(240)696-3206 1.5 6-10 552
- Greenbelt Greenbelt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1273 students
6301 Breezewood Dr
Greenbelt, MD 20770
(301)513-5040 1.6 6-8 1273
- Hyattsville Northwestern Evening/saturday High School Grades: 9-12 | 85 students
7000 Adelphi Road
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301)985-1460 1.6 9-12 85
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.