Palominas Elementary School
- Palominas Elementary School's student population of 407 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Palominas Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#606 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palominas Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hereford Valley View Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 197 students
6849 E Highway 92
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520)366-6204 9.2 K-8 197
- Naco Naco Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
1911 W. Valenzuela
Naco, AZ 85620
(520)432-5060 10.8 PK-8 302
- Sierra Vista Huachuca Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 597 students
3228 Saint Andrews Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
(520)515-2960 12.3 K-6 597
- Tucson Ppep Tec - Colin L. Powell Learning Center Grades: 9-12 | 71 students
4116 Avenida Cochise Suites F,
Tucson, AZ 85714
(520)458-8205 13.1 9-12 71
Palominas school is the only school in the area were they teach a different language and has awesome education!!!It's a honor to be educated at this school!!!To me it's the best school around!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - chavi
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.