Parkfield Elementary School
- Parkfield Elementary School's student population of 14 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Parkfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2742 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shandon Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Miguel Lillian Larsen Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 359 students
1601 L St.
San Miguel, CA 93451
(805)467-3216 9.7 K-8 359
- Paso Robles Kermit King Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 478 students
700 Schhouse Cir.
Paso Robles, CA 93447
(805)769-1700 13.2 K-5 478
- Shandon Shandon High School Grades: 9-12 | 81 students
101 S. First St.
Shandon, CA 93461
(805)238-0286 13.5 9-12 81
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.