Parkview Elementary School
- Parkview Elementary School's student population of 563 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Parkview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 30:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2494 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Rachel Carson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 315 students
4245 Meg Dr.
San Jose, CA 95136
(408)535-6287 0.5 K-5 315
- San Jose Captain Jason M. Dahl Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 611 students
3200 Water St.
San Jose, CA 95111
(408)363-5650 1.2 K-6 611
- San Jose Lairon College Preparatory Academy Grades: 4-8 | 402 students
3975 Mira Loma
San Jose, CA 95111
(408)363-5775 1.2 4-8 402
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.