Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology
- Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology's student population of 1,129 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,129 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Parkville Middle & Center Of Technology is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#549 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parkville Villa Cresta Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 720 students
2600 Rader Ave
Parkville, MD 21234
(410) 887-5275 1.2 PK-5 720
- Nottingham Fullerton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 628 students
4400 Fullerton Ave
Nottingham, MD 21236
(410) 887-5234 1.3 PK-5 628
wonderful system of learning,keep it up
- Posted by Administrator - phili
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.