Pattonsburg High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 90 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Pattonsburg High School?
The graduation rate of Pattonsburg High School is 80%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Pattonsburg High School?
90 students attend Pattonsburg High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Pattonsburg High School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pattonsburg High School?
Pattonsburg High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Pattonsburg High School offer ?
Pattonsburg High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Pattonsburg High School part of?
Pattonsburg High School is part of Pattonsburg R-II School District.
Review Pattonsburg High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities