Gallatin High School
- Gallatin High School's student population of 192 students has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gallatin High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1006 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gallatin R-V School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gallatin Gallatin Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 184 students
600 S. Olive St.
Gallatin, MO 64640
(660) 663-2172 0.0 5-8 184
- Gallatin Covel D. Searcy Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 231 students
502 S Olive
Gallatin, MO 64640
(660) 663-2173 0.1 PK-4 231
- Jameson North Daviess High School Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
413 E Second St
Jameson, MO 64647
(660) 828-4123 6.6 7-12 33
- Winston Winston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 89 students
200 W Third
Winston, MO 64689
(660) 749-5459 9.6 PK-6 89
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.