Paul Rumburg Elementary School
- Paul Rumburg Elementary School's student population of 154 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
- Paul Rumburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1683 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Entiat School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Entiat Entiat Middle And High School Grades: 6-12 | 185 students
2650 Entiat Way
Entiat, WA 98822
(509)784-1911 0.0 6-12 185
- Orondo Orondo Elementary And Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
100 Orondo School Road
Orondo, WA 98843
(509)784-1333 1.7 PK-8 195
- Waterville Waterville High School Grades: 6-12 | 152 students
200 E Birch St.
Waterville, WA 98858
(509)745-8583 7.3 6-12 152
- Chelan Holden Village Community School Grades: K-12 | 7 students
Hcoo Stop 2, Holden Village
Chelan, WA 98816
(509)682-4031 10.6 K-12 7
- Wenatchee Sunnyslope Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 301 students
3109 School Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509)662-8803 14.4 K-5 301
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.