Pe Ell School
- Pe Ell School's student population of 274 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pe Ell School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1459 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pe Ell School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Curtis Boistfort Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
983 Boistfort Road
Curtis, WA 98538
(360)245-3343 8.1 PK-8 102
- Adna Adna Middle/High School Grades: 6-12 | 372 students
121 Adna School Rd.
Adna, WA 98522
(360)748-8552 12.0 6-12 372
- Adna Adna Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 273 students
220 Dieckman Rd.
Adna, WA 98522
(360)748-7029 12.2 PK-5 273
- Cosmopolis North River School Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
2867 North River Rd
Cosmopolis, WA 98537
(360)532-3079 16.5 PK-12 61
- Chehalis Lewis County Jail Grades: 9-12
345 Nw North Street
Chehalis, WA 98532
(360)740-2704 16.8 9-12 n/a
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.