Pearl Street Center
- Pearl Street Center's student population of 11 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pearl Street Center's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tacoma School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tacoma Day Reporting School Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
5501 6th Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98406
(253)571-2677 0.3 9-12 20
- Tacoma Remann Hall Juvenile Detention Center Grades: 5-12 | 33 students
5501 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
(253)798-7900 0.3 5-12 33
- Tacoma Wainwright Grades: 4-6 | 268 students
130 Alameda Ave
Tacoma, WA 98466
(253)571-2152 0.7 4-6 268
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.