- Perquimans Central's student population of 415 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Perquimans Central's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Perquimans County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hertford Hertford Grammar Grades: 3-5 | 418 students
603 Dobbs Street
Hertford, NC 27944
(252)426-7166 1.9 3-5 418
- Hertford Perquimans County High School Grades: 9-12 | 491 students
305 Edenton Road St
Hertford, NC 27944
(252)426-5778 2.1 9-12 491
- Elizabeth City Pasquotank County High School Grades: 9-12 | 799 students
1064 Northside Road
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
(252)337-6880 8.7 9-12 799
- Tyner Chowan Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 435 students
2845 Virginia Road
Tyner, NC 27980
(252)221-4131 10.9 6-8 435
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.