Pershing Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 142 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Pershing Elementary School?
142 students attend Pershing Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Pershing Elementary School students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Black, 4% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pershing Elementary School?
Pershing Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Pershing Elementary School offer ?
Pershing Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Pershing Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities