Field Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 353 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Field Elementary School?
353 students attend Field Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
87% of Field Elementary School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Field Elementary School?
Field Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Field Elementary School offer ?
Field Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Field Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities