Piedmont Middle School
- Piedmont Middle School's student population of 271 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Piedmont Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#439 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Piedmont City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Piedmont Piedmont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 588 students
504 Hood St West
Piedmont, AL 36272
(256)447-7483 0.1 PK-5 588
- Piedmont Piedmont High School Grades: 9-12 | 376 students
750 Tom Bible Mem Hwy
Piedmont, AL 36272
(256)447-2829 0.5 9-12 376
- Spring Garden Spring Garden High School Grades: PK-12 | 554 students
2430 County Road 29
Spring Garden, AL 36275
(256)447-7045 5.7 PK-12 554
- Jacksonville Pleasant Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 536 students
265 Mark Green Road
Jacksonville, AL 36265
(256)741-6600 11.0 PK-6 536
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.