- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 585 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 2% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 17% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Pillans Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pillans Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Pillans Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pillans Middle School?
What grades does Pillans Middle School offer ?
What school district is Pillans Middle School part of?
Review Pillans Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities