Pinar Elementary School
Pinar Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Pinar Elementary School's student population of 441 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pinar Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2295 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Three Points Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 617 students
4001 S Goldenrod Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
(407)207-3800 1.1 PK-5 617
- Orlando Chickasaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 728 students
6900 Autumnvale Dr
Orlando, FL 32822
(407)249-6300 1.9 PK-5 728
i love the school not only they help me in hard time teacher there will away helped you if you have trouble with something
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nilda-grisel
well i was in that school last year and i loved it and i still try and still do talk to my teacher like for instance i talk to a teacher named ms. large and i try to email the music teacher named ms. fecko
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Isabel Rosales
i love this school i love my teacher and i like the new idea about change classes in a period like me and ms elias and roads from 4th grade so other people come to this school today love it
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nickolas
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.