Pinar Elementary School
Pinar Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Pinar Elementary School's student population of 396 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pinar Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1870 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Three Points Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 510 students
4001 S Goldenrod Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
(407)207-3800 1.1 PK-5 510
- Orlando Chickasaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 634 students
6900 Autumnvale Dr
Orlando, FL 32822
(407)249-6300 1.9 PK-5 634
i love the school not only they help me in hard time teacher there will away helped you if you have trouble with something
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nilda-grisel
well i was in that school last year and i loved it and i still try and still do talk to my teacher like for instance i talk to a teacher named ms. large and i try to email the music teacher named ms. fecko
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Isabel Rosales
i love this school i love my teacher and i like the new idea about change classes in a period like me and ms elias and roads from 4th grade so other people come to this school today love it
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nickolas
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.