Liberty Middle School
Liberty Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Liberty Middle School's student population of 1,115 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,115 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2895 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Three Points Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 510 students
4001 S Goldenrod Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
(407) 207-3800 1.2 PK-5 510
- Orlando Odyssey Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 892 students
9290 Lee Vista Blvd
Orlando, FL 32829
(407) 207-3850 1.8 6-8 892
This is a great school! Dr. Russo really turned it around and Ms. Tinsley is a wonderful woman who will continue to improve the school. The Cambridge program has been perfect for my kids! The Chromebooks and digital access to assignments has been a blessing and stopped most of the lost pieces of paper. I recommend this middle school to all my friends and neighbors.
- Posted by Parent - Mmarrou
this school has a lovely preforming arts program and shows hardwork in education acedmics and culture Support Liberty
- Posted by Student/Alumni - phara
Since the new principle a Dr. La Cava, the school has become unsafe for students and teachers with fights and bullying of all kinds.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - glomp
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.