Oasis Residential Center
- Oasis Residential Center's student population of 31 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oasis Residential Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 33:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Osceola School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Renaissance Charter School At Poinciana Grades: K-8 | 1078 students
5125 Robert Mclane Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34758
(407)569-0639 2.1 K-8 1078
- Kissimmee Reedy Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1012 students
5100 Eagles Trl
Kissimmee, FL 34758
(407)935-3580 3.1 PK-5 1012
- Kissimmee Celebration High School Grades: 9-12 | 2428 students
1809 Celebration Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747
(321)939-6600 3.8 9-12 2428
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.