Celebration High School
Top Placements (Florida)
Celebration High School is Listed among the top public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Celebration High School's student population of 2428 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 121 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,428 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||121 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Celebration High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Celebration High School is Osceola School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 74 school districts in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Osceola School District's student population of 61,893 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 82% has increased from 76% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,690 in this district is less than the state average of $12,987. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,515 is less than the state average of $13,734. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Osceola School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||61,893||10,175|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$490 MM||$132 MM|
|District Spending||$537 MM||$140 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,690||$12,987|
|District Spending / Student||$9,515||$13,734|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Intercession City Oasis Residential Center Grades: 7-12 | 31 students
5970 S Orange Blossom Trail
Intercession City, FL 33848
(407)518-2932 3.8 7-12 31
- Kissimmee Renaissance Charter School At Poinciana Grades: K-8 | 1078 students
5125 Robert Mclane Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34758
(407)569-0639 5.8 K-8 1078