Piney Grove Middle School
- Piney Grove Middle School's student population of 276 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Piney Grove Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1323 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stokes County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawsonville Lawsonville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 179 students
4611 Nc 8 Hwy North
Lawsonville, NC 27022
(336)593-8284 0.5 PK-5 179
- Danbury North Stokes High School Grades: 9-12 | 389 students
1350 N Stokes Sch Rd
Danbury, NC 27016
(336)593-8134 3.1 9-12 389
- Westfield Nancy Reynolds Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 159 students
1585 Nc 66 Hwy North
Westfield, NC 27053
(336)351-2480 7.0 K-5 159
- Sandy Ridge Sandy Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 185 students
1070 Amostown Road
Sandy Ridge, NC 27046
(336)871-2400 7.5 K-5 185
- Danbury Stokes Early College Grades: 9-13 | 176 students
1165 Dodgetown Rd
Danbury, NC 27016
(336)593-5402 8.7 9-13 176
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.