Pioneer Magnet School For The Visual And Performing Arts
- Pioneer Magnet School For The Visual And Performing Arts's student population of 182 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pioneer Magnet School For The Visual And Performing Arts's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3541 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amador County Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Point West Point Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 88 students
54 Bald Mountain Rd.
West Point, CA 95255
(209)754-2255 2.8 K-6 88
- Pine Grove Pine Grove Youth Conservation Camp Grades: 9-12 | 26 students
13630 Aqueduct-volcano Rd.
Pine Grove, CA 95665
(209)296-7581 5.5 9-12 26
- Jackson Pine Grove Elementary Stem Magnet Grades: K-6 | 283 students
20101 State Highway 88
Jackson, CA 95642
(209)296-2800 6.0 K-6 283
- Rail Road Flat Rail Road Flat Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 65 students
298 Rail Rd. Flat Rd.
Rail Road Flat, CA 95248
(209)754-2275 7.0 K-6 65
- Somerset Indian Diggings Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 17 students
6020 Omo Ranch Rd.
Somerset, CA 95684
(530)620-6546 10.2 K-8 17
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.